Sunday, September 19, 2010

K'zoo


Headed to K'zoo for an evening to hang with Grandparents. Mom & Dad are out of town for awhile helping Baird move from Phoenix to Albuquerque. Snached up Gram Nomi and met up with G&G Carlson and Debbie for brunch. Jane had pumpkin pancakes...I'll have to try making these at home! We checked out G&G's new condo. Looks like lots of space, and the girls and I love how close the Kal-Haven trail is...just past their backyard. I wish I had a trail out my backyard! Aunt Arlene and Uncle Loren live just a couple of condos away, so got to see them real quick, and nice that G&G will have them close by. We ran a couple of errands after that, and then got some pizza and headed back to Gram Nomi's house. Jane watched an old Cinderella movie with Ginger Rodgers; lots of people breaking into song randomly. She loved it. Girls did okay for the evening, took awhile to get everyone to sleep, but that is kind of expected.

No comments: