Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Of course.

So productive and on my feet yesterday...what do I wake up to? Oh yes, more spotting. Seems to have come and gone pretty quickly, so probably just did too much yesterday. Highly frustrating and stressful. I thought I was done with this and I thought just about through this first trimester stuff. Argh.

Took some pics of Jane in her super cute dr. scrubs costume that Mom made for her. I'm going to make her a little ID badge and needed a head shot. We had to go outside for good lighting. It's fall all of a sudden. Mike just mowed the grass this weekend, but all I see now is leaves! I know, I know, everyone is going to think she's a nurse (i'm putting the 'DR' in big letters on her badge), but she wanted the purple fabric (nothing to do with it being my fav color). And yes, she always smiles this cute when she sees a camera (especially when Mommy is banging a little dog against her arm!).

No comments: