Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Pumpkin Hunting We Will Go...


Just a beautiful morning. Donuts at Spicers and then off to Dietrich's Pumpkin Farm. We got there right when they opened, so Jane had the run of the place. I think she almost liked the ride-on bunny more than the pumpkins, but did find her a little one. And got a vaguely pregnant looking pumpkin for me and a tall skinny one for Mike. Jane also got a tiny baby pumpkin that she loves. So now we've got the whole pumpkin family. She loves the baby pumpkin so much that she took it and put it on her bedside table for nap; she woke up half way through and asked me for the pumpkin--then she cuddled it, rolled over and went back to sleep. Too cute. Even with napping with her, I was still pretty run down feeling this afternoon and evening. Mike cooked dinner and has been catching up on all the stuff he's got on his list around here. Roof fixing and the lawn, he's doing it all. I keep thinking I'll feel good and productive, but it doesn't seem to be working out yet. Maybe in a few weeks, I hope!

1 comment:

Bamabel said...

How cute! Looks like yall had a great day!