Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Midwife Appt.

First appt this afternoon. Didn't realize I would get to see my midwife, but I did. So, got all the info, and she did an ultrasound since I've had spotting. So nice to get a little reassurance. I'm such a stressball about this stuff, hard to relax and not worry constantly. She figured May 6th as a due date based on dates, but thought the baby might look more like 6 weeks right now instead of 8 weeks. Will do another ultrasound at the appt next week to see if we can see more. But--she saw a heartbeat and I think I saw the flutter too. Good stuff. Oh--the two little + marks are wher the baby is...I know, not the best pic and not the best photo of it in the first place!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoying reading as the "story" unfolds. Great way to share your experience with all of us!

Anonymous said...

ahhh...new to this....."anonymous" would be me....Debbie.