Monday, September 22, 2008

Visit

Went out to breakfast with Grandma Jo, Grandpa Don, and Dad in Brighton. Nice to catch up with them. Jane had fun with all of them. Did some errands afterwards, trying to figure out a Halloween costume for Jane. Tiger? Dr? Not sure...she's kind of enamored of the tiger idea, but the patterns weren't super cute at JoAnns. Jane fell asleep as I pulled in the drive way at 11:30. Wee. Then she was up at 12:20. So, thought I'd try to get some of the painting started in the kitchen-lots of energy, she's in a good mood, will be a good afternoon. But I don't like the paint, so called Mike and made big plans -make some pumpkin bread, start dinner, will go to the paint stores, Home Depot. I barely got dinner made. Just hit a wall at 2:30. Kind of frustrating, but guess that's how it goes. Afternoons are turning out to be my low times of the day, that's for sure.

No comments: