Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Snakes alive!


Rough couple of days around here. Yesterday...a little gardner snake on top of the dirty sheets on the floor in front of the washing machine. Eww, ick, and ugh. I managed to get it into a clear tote and outside...since it was like 10 am. It's either buck up and deal with it, or leave it...to wander away somewhere into the basement...which would pretty much mean I could never go back down there.

Then, today we get back from library to see this guy outside the front door. Are you kidding me??? 2 snakes in 2 days? I'll pass. It's not necessary or acceptable. I end up poking it with a big stick...and it doesn't move. It's dead. Which is good...but seriously, why by my front door and not out in the woods?

No more snakes, I've had my share for the next 2 years.

No comments: